The following post takes a look at various areas in LA County and the sort of sober living options that are available to them. Read on for more or visit our homepage for sober living in Los Angeles.
1. Ventura County- This county has 20 sober living quarters. Four homes are for women, four are for men and the remaining are co-ed. The cost of living varies from $550 to $3000 per person;
2. San Fernando Valley: This area has more than 50 sober living Homes with cost of living ranging from $500 to $4000 per person with facilities classified as for men, women and co-eds.
3. West LA and Hollywood Area: This area has more than 80 sober living homes with various ranges of rates. Since this the up-market area of Los Angeles most of the sober living Homes charge between $3000 to $8500 per person but there are also few normally priced sober living Homes that charge as low as $580 per person. All the three categories of Homes i.e Co-eds, Men and women. Dog friendly homes are also available.
4. Los Angeles Metro – South Area: This area has all categories i.e. Men, Women and Co-eds sober living Homes which are 36 in number. This is the most reasonably priced area with prices per person ranging between $ 390 to $ 1050. Most of the sober living Areas are priced around $ 500.
5. San Gabriel Valley: This area is also very reasonably priced. sober living Homes are available in all three categories i.e for men, women and co-eds. There are 22 sober living homes with economical pricing ranging between $300 to $ 700 per person.
6. Long Beach- South Bay area: This area is also reasonably priced and has about 40 sober living Homes with prices ranging between $ 400 to $ 700 per person; accommodation is available for all three categories i.e. Men, Women and Co-eds.
7. Orange County- This is a slightly costlier area with about 55 sober living Homes priced between $ 500 to $1500 though there are a few costlier sober living Homes charging about $5600 too. All three categories of accommodations are available for Men, Women and Co-eds.
8. Antelope Valley- This area of los Angeles has the minimum number of sober living Homes with only about 9 of them here. It is the most economical too with prices per person ranging between $ 350 to $425. All three categories of accommodation are available i.e. men, Women and Co-eds.
9. San Bernardino County: This area has only 20 sober living homes and is also the most economical. The prices here range between $200 to $550 per person. The accommodation of all three types is available i.e. Men, Women and Co-eds.
10. Riverside County: sober living Homes in this county are priced between $ 400 to $1050 per person and are available for all three categories of guests i.e Men, Women and Co-eds. There are more than 30 sober living Homes in this county.
11. San Diego County: This county has about 12 sober living Homes with prices ranging between $460 to $ 2500 per person. The accommodation is available in all three categories i.e. men, Women and Co-eds.
12. Outside Southern California: There are only two sober living houses with prices at $ 400 and $450 per person. Accommodation of all three categories is available i.e Men, Women and Co-eds.
The search facility is not only available county-wise as above but there is also a provision for searching sober living Homes city wise for all the 135 cities of Southern California.